How the heck does one start a blog? "Hi, um... I'm Kayla. I like having a job, long walks on the beach, my dog is quite possibly the devil, and I am married to a guy with a beard so that makes me your average Tacoma lady." This is why I was never good at online dating (note: no husband was involved when I was trying to date online). Selling myself... not a major skill of mine. I am really good at word vomit though. Not so good at dealing with actual vomit. Don't confuse the two.
I'm starting a blog because reasons:
1. I actually enjoy blogging.
2. My head has thoughts all of the time and sometimes I'd rather write than talk them because you can edit the writing.
3. My supervisor at work says I should blog because some people think I'm funny.
So with that, welcome. I am hungry so this is the conclusion of the blog post.
No comments:
Post a Comment